Quickbooks is known in the whole world because of its dynamic features that ease the workflow. It is the only accounting software that has grown so much till now. Earlier, it was developed for small and tiny enterprises but the user-friendly features attract non-professionals too. But, it also corrupts with some technical glitches that lead to the error. In this guide, we are going to discuss Quickbooks error 1334.
What is Quickbooks error 1334
Quickbooks error 1334 occurs due to the damaged or corrupted Quickbooks installation file and .NET framework. Like any other Quickbooks error, this error also comes with an error text that states:
“Error 1334. Error writing to file [file name]. Verify that you have access to that directory.”
“Error 1334. The file cannot be installed. Insert the Quickbooks CD and retry.”
When does Quickbooks error 1334 occur?
Error 1334 can occur during some ongoing tasks stated below:
- During Installation of Quickbooks.
- Shutting down windows.
- Starting windows.
- And, when Quickbooks is running.
How can I identify Error 1334 Quickbooks?
With the signs provided below, you can easily recognize the error. If you are having any of these signs in your system then it might indicate the error issue.
- Slow performance of Windows.
- A sudden crash in the active program windows.
- Sluggish or no response of mouse and keyboard.
- The system freezes periodically.
- Encountering error message.
Factors responsible for Quickbooks repair error 1334
Below are mentioned some of the most responsible factors that trigger the Quickbooks repair error 1334.
- Quickbooks installed improperly.
- Mistakenly deleting Quickbooks-related folders and files.
- Corruption within the windows registry files.
- Viruses and malware could be another cause.
- QB related files are damaged
- Degeneration within Quickbooks software
How can I fix Error 1334 Quickbooks 2009?
We are providing you the best 5 solutions that help you in resolving Quickbooks error 1334.
Solution 1: Reinstall Quickbooks with Clean Install
- The first thing that the user needs to do is to tap on the start menu and navigate to the control panel.
- Choose to add/remove programs and look for Quickbooks.
- Now, uninstall the QB software.
- Once done with the process, hit on the OK
- Try to download and install the Clean install tool.
- Now, you need to rename the Quickbooks desktop installation folders given below
- C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks (year).
- C:\Users\(current user)\AppData\Local\Intuit\QuickBooks (year).
- C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks(year).
- 64-bit version C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks (year).
- Now, the user has to scan the antivirus program and disk clean operation.
- Then, the user has to Check for the windows update and try to update the system.
- At last, install the latest version of Quickbooks.
Solution 2: Fixing Error Manually
- Try to have administrator
- Log in as administrator.
- Select accessories and programs and hit on the system tools.
- Go to restore showing under system tools.
- Tap on restore my PC with an earlier date and then click on the
- Choose the point restoration list and tap on
- You to hit the next tab again and select the latest system restore date.
- At last, restart the PC.
Solution 3: Add/Remove Program
- Open the Run window (Windows + R).
- Enter MSConfig in the dialog box.
- Hit on the boot
- Select safe boot and then choose the network.
- Click on OK and hit on the restart
- Choose safe mode.
- Run the program in the same mode.
- With this, the user can easily open and run QB software without any other hindrances.
- Double-click on Quickbooks desktop and look for
- Go to the option
- Now, the user needs to open the run window again and enter
- Try to remove the safe mode.
- Restart the system.
- Now system is rebooted in normal mode. You need to open
- Reinstall the updated version.
- After a couple of minutes, the updates will be completed.
- Now, there will be no such halts and bugs created from Quickbooks error 1334.
Solution 4: Error Occurs after opening Quickbooks
- Navigate to the Quickbooks company file and double-click on it.
- Select the file with the name qbw.
- This file will help you in resolving the error issue.
Solution 5: Reinstallation of MS windows
- The user cannot get back your data from the system’s hard drive when he/she uninstalls the operating system and the user can get a new window with all the junk files removed.
- The user can also perform the clean install provided above to erase all the bugged and unnecessary log files accumulated over time.
More To Read: Effective Solutions to Fix Quickbooks Error 6000 80
With this guide covering causes, symptoms, and solutions, the user not only resolves the Quickbooks error 1334 but also gets a deep understanding of the error issue. If the user has still some doubts related to the error and gets failure in resolving the error then it would be best to contact the Quickbooks customer team for better guidance.